Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Warnings in the Console window when a Scene Template Asset has a long Title or Description
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TruncatedBug"
2. Select the "New SceneTemplate" asset (Assets > Scenes > New SceneTemplate.scenetemplate)
3. In the Inspector, select the Description field under "Details"
Expected result: No warnings are displayed in the Console window
Actual result: Warning is repeated while the Description field is selected
Reproducible with: 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a8
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1 (Can't create Scene Templates)
Warning in the Console window:
Generated text will be truncated because it exceeds 49152 vertices.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device