Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.3.31f1
Fixed in 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
CubemapInspector error spam when a native Cubemap texture is being inspected
How to reproduce:
# Open the project “IN_19061”
# Enter the Play Mode
# Select the "CubemapRepro" GameObject in the hierarchy.
# Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors (a warning regarding native textures may pop up, this is being fixed separately)
Actual result: multiple errors -> "Can't read from Cubemap" and "Texture of width 128 and height 128 is not accessible."
Reproducible with: 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a15
Couldn’t test with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.12f1 (due to compiler errors)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
Note: not reproducible in Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project