Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.0-pre.6
Found in [Package]
Warning in Console after entering Play mode in VR when "Tracked Pose Driver" Component is attached to "Main Camera" GameObject
1. Open the user's attached "SIMDUTVR.zip" project
2. Open the Console window (Window > General > Console)
3. Enter the Play mode and observe the Console window
Expected result: There are no warnings in the Console window
Actual result: A warning appears in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2.0.0-pre.5 (2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2)
Could not test with: 2.0.0-pre.3 (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2) (Unable to downgrade the package because of dependencies)
- The following warning appears in the Console window - "Camera "Main Camera" does not use a Tracked Pose Driver, so its transform will not be updated by an XR device. In order for this to be updated, please add a Tracked Pose Driver."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first