Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[Vulkan] Texture Memory in Memory Profiler Module is not updated when profiling a Vulkan build
1. Download and open the submitted project "TextureStreamingVulkanIssue.zip"
2. Open build settings (File -> Build Settings...)
3. Enable Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler settings
4. Build and run the project
5. Investigate the Profiler's Memory module
Expected result: Texture Memory value changes when the Camera zooms in/out
Actual result: Texture Memory value does not change when the Camera zooms in/out
Reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1
Reproduces with graphics APIs: Vulkan
Does not reproduce with graphics APIs: Direct3D11, Direct3D12, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2, OpenGLES3, Metal
The regression was introduced between Unity 2018.4 and 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes