Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Vulkan] ShaderData.Pass.CompileVariant function compile data in the SMOL-V format when using Vulkan
How to reproduce:
1. Download and install Mali Offline Compiler (link in the edit)
1. Open the "MaliCompilerReprot" project (GitHub link in the edit)
2. Switch the Platform to Android (File->Buil Settings... set Platform to Android)
3. Open the MaliShaderReport window (Shader->Mali Offline Compiler)
4. Set the Mali Compiler to "Custom Location"
5. Set the location to the installed Mali Compiler "malisc.exe"
6. In the Shader attribute select the "TestUnlit" Shader
7. Press the "Compile & Report" at the bottom
Expected results: The Vertex Shader and Fragment Shader data is compiled in the SPIR-V format
Actual results: The Vertex Shader and Fragment Shader data is compiled in the SMOL-V format
Reproducible with: 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 and earlier because the "CompileVariant" function is not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets