Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Vulkan shader compilation fails when shader uses an array of structs
1. Add the attached shader "vulkan_struct_array_issue.shader" to a project
2. Select the shader
3. In the shader's Inspector Window select the dropdown next to "Compile and show code" and set "Custom" and "Vulkan"
4. Click the "Compile and show code" button
Shader compiles for Vulkan without errors
The following errors are printed to the Console Window and are added to the Shader Inspector:
"Shader error in 'vulkan_struct_array_issue': glslang: '' : compilation terminated at line 33 (on vulkan)"
"Shader error in 'vulkan_struct_array_issue': glslang: '[' : array index out of range '4' at line 33 (on vulkan)"
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.1.0b9, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2018.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete