Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Vulkan shader compilation fails when shader uses an array of structs
1. Add the attached shader "vulkan_struct_array_issue.shader" to a project
2. Select the shader
3. In the shader's Inspector Window select the dropdown next to "Compile and show code" and set "Custom" and "Vulkan"
4. Click the "Compile and show code" button
Shader compiles for Vulkan without errors
The following errors are printed to the Console Window and are added to the Shader Inspector:
"Shader error in 'vulkan_struct_array_issue': glslang: '' : compilation terminated at line 33 (on vulkan)"
"Shader error in 'vulkan_struct_array_issue': glslang: '[' : array index out of range '4' at line 33 (on vulkan)"
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.1.0b9, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2018.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer