Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Vulkan][OpenGL]Project without Camera crashes when building a non-development Build
1. Open user's submitted project ("toss")
2. Open Build Settings
3. Make sure that "Development Build" is unselected
4. Build and Run the project, inspect the crash after the Build has launched(click the screen multiple times if it does not crash)
Expected: Build does not crash after launching
Actual: Build Crashes after launching
Reproduced with Vulkan in: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a11
Reproduced with OpenGL/GLES2/GLES3 in: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a11
Build does not crash if built with development option selected
Build does not crash with OpenGL APIs on nVidia and Intel integrated graphics cards
Build does not crash if built on any DirectX version
2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b4, 2018.3.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown