Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Vulkan] memory leak is present when using PostProcessLayer in an Android build
1. Build and run the attached project "Android Vulkan Unity RAM Leak.zip"
2. Observe the leakage via Attached Profiler's Memory section (check screenshot attached)
Result: memory leakage causes crashing after several seconds of application being ran (check attached logcat)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Note: project crashes upon opening on 2017.4.24f1 with stacktrace:
0x0000000140509E88 (Unity) CollectAndProduceGameObject
0x000000014050A5EE (Unity) CollectAndProduceGameObjectHierarchy
0x000000014050A9B1 (Unity) CollectAndProduceClonedIsland
0x000000014050AA6D (Unity) CloneObjectImpl
0x000000014050B236 (Unity) InstantiateObject
0x0000000140B190C8 (Unity) InstantiateObjectRemoveAllNonAnimationComponents
0x000000014135A8AB (Unity) EditorUtility_CUSTOM_INTERNAL_CALL_Internal_InstantiateRemoveAllNonAnimationComponentsSingle
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3