Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0b5, 2023.3.0a1
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
[Vulkan] maxComputeBufferInputs limits get slashed when device property is max uint
maxComputeBufferInputs limits get slashed when device property is max unit. This happens because device property is unit, but maxComputeBufferInputs is integer. an incorrect fix a long time ago assigns default values when device property is max unit.
Reproduced (mostly) only on AMD GPUs
Contact Matas Tunkevicius for steps on how to reproduce
1. Open Repro Project
2. Switch to Vulkan API
3. Open Sample Scene
4. Press Play
Faulty And Expected behavior shown in image bellow.
Note: Values might differ, depending on GPU you have (example shown uses AMD RX 6800XT)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)