Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Vulkan] Editor crashes on vk::ImageManager::RemoveTextureIDBinding on changing Graphics APIs to OpenGLCore
-Editor crashes on vk::ImageManager::RemoveTextureIDBinding on changing Graphics APIs from Vulkan to OpenGLCore.
-Crash window appears, Bug Reporter opens up, and then Editor opens up.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck "Auto Graphics APIs for Windows" checkbox.
4. Add Vulkan > Drag to the Top of the list > Restart.
5. Add OpneGLCore > Drag to the Top of the list > Restart.
Crash window appears, Bug Reporter opens up, and then Editor opens up.
Graphics APIs should change to OpenGLCore without opening crash window and Bug Reporter.
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows.
0x00007ff6dcad098e (Unity) vk::ImageManager::RemoveTextureIDBinding
0x00007ff6dca85a9f (Unity) vk::Image::~Image
0x00007ff6dca87bc4 (Unity) vk::Image::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff6dca97655 (Unity) vk::ResourceDestructionStagingArea::GarbageCollect
0x00007ff6dca9712a (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::FlushPools_Internal
0x00007ff6dca970ca (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::FlushPools
0x00007ff6dca85166 (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::~GfxDeviceVK
0x00007ff6dca87b44 (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff6dd0ff55c (Unity) DestroyRealGfxDevice
0x00007ff6de962016 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::~GfxDeviceWorker
0x00007ff6de962174 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff6dca21468 (Unity) GfxDeviceClient::~GfxDeviceClient
0x00007ff6dca216d4 (Unity) GfxDeviceClient::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff6dd0ff496 (Unity) DestroyGfxDevice
0x00007ff6dda9ec80 (Unity) WinMain
0x00007ff6df652582 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007ff9a1377034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007ff9a183cec1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated