Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Vulkan] Compute shader compilation failure with Vulkan + MSAA + Tex2DArray declaration/operation macros
Adding Tex2DMSArray declarations and operations to a compute shader causes it to fail to compile for Vulkan only
1. Just import the attached compute shader from paulan to a project
2. switch to Vulkan and select the compute shader and observe error on it
Reproducible in :2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project