Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Compute shader compilation failure with Vulkan + MSAA + Tex2DArray declaration/operation macros
Adding Tex2DMSArray declarations and operations to a compute shader causes it to fail to compile for Vulkan only
1. Just import the attached compute shader from paulan to a project
2. switch to Vulkan and select the compute shader and observe error on it
Reproducible in :2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy