Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Compute shader compilation failure with Vulkan + MSAA + Tex2DArray declaration/operation macros
Adding Tex2DMSArray declarations and operations to a compute shader causes it to fail to compile for Vulkan only
1. Just import the attached compute shader from paulan to a project
2. switch to Vulkan and select the compute shader and observe error on it
Reproducible in :2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"