Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Vulkan] Artifacts on Xiaomi Mi Max with Mip Maps generated
1. Open the attached project;
2. Make sure Graphics API is set to Vulkan;
3. Disable "Generate Mip Maps" in the "rings.png" Import Settings (press on the image, look to the Inspector > Advanced > untick "Generate Mip Maps");
4. Build and run GpuInstancing.scene on Xiaomi Mi Max device;
5. Enable "Generate Mip Maps" and build the scene again.
Expected result: The rings should be smooth.
Actual result: Rings are rendered with artifacts with Mip maps enabled.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0a1.
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00052, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00166, Huawei P20 (EML-L29), 8.1.0, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00220, Samsung (SM-N960F), 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00219, Samsung (SM-N960U), 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors