Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Vulkan][Metal]Shader compilation fails when building for Android or IOS with Vulkan or Metal graphics API
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Shapes.zip"
2. Built it for Android
3. Notice that builds freezes when compiling shaders or the build finishes with errors related to shaders in the console
Expected results: Shaders compiler and build successfully
Actual results: Shaders fail to compile while building
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Unable to test with: 2018.4 due to errors in the project
-Build freezes in unity 2019.4, Unity 2020.1, and 2020.2 just throws errors in the console
-Main error: "Shader error in 'Shapes/Regular Polygon Additive': "
-Does not reproduce with Windows Standalone platform
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment