Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fix In Review for 2019.4, 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4
[Vulkan][Metal]Shader compilation fails when building for Android or IOS with Vulkan or Metal graphics API
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Shapes.zip"
2. Built it for Android
3. Notice that builds freezes when compiling shaders or the build finishes with errors related to shaders in the console
Expected results: Shaders compiler and build successfully
Actual results: Shaders fail to compile while building
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Unable to test with: 2018.4 due to errors in the project
-Build freezes in unity 2019.4, Unity 2020.1, and 2020.2 just throws errors in the console
-Main error: "Shader error in 'Shapes/Regular Polygon Additive': "
-Does not reproduce with Windows Standalone platform
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made