Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[VSforMac] Using ".NET 4.x Equivalent" runtime version with ".NET Standard 2.0" API level causes C# project to lose System ref
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create a new script
3. Make sure that the "Scripting Runtime Version" is set to ".NET 4.x Equivalent" and "Api Compatibility Level" is set to ".NET Standard 2.0" (those values should be the default on latest versions)
4. Double-click the script to open it in Visual Studio
5. Notice that there's a bunch of "Predefined type 'System.Void' is not defined or imported." & "Predefined type 'System.Object' is not defined or imported." errors
Visual Studio for Mac 7.6.3 (build 1) used.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.2f1
Note: the default values of these settings are different in older versions so the error might not be seen right away even if they are reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again