Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
[VR] showDeviceView is not being cached
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) download the project
2) ensure VR etc.
3) enter playmode
4) press 'S' to toggle the showDeviceView setting
5) exit playmode
6) enter play mode again
7) observe the game view reverts back to the most recent device view, rather than the device view mentioned when you entered playmode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website