Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[VR] RenderTexture size keeps its highest value it had when changing RenderScale
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and play "Scene.VR Bugs" scene.
3.Press "Space" key in keyboard, settings panel should appear, change "Render Scale" slider.
4.Console should output current renderTexture size, when we increase render scale and then decrease it, notice that renderTexture size stays at maximum value it was, instead of decreasing in size.
It seems like in 5.3 alpha re-rendering renderTexture after RenderScale change takes a lot more time than in 5.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"