Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[VR] Mac monitor is black when VR standalone player runs fullscreen
VR-enabled standalone MacOSX players built with Unity 5.3.1p1 or p2 cause the monitor to become entirely black when they are run fullscreen. Running these players in windowed mode does not show the problem. This bug does not occur on Windows 7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player