Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VR][Editor] Game view loses input when the window is not in focus.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Using VR in Project settings
3. Enter Playmode, focus on Scene window and observe the Game view window
Actual: Game view window loses input when it is not in focus.
This is inconvenient for development, and inconsistent with the behaviors of the old Input.
However, this only applies to VR, not for any other platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window