Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[XR][Android] Depth map right eye issue with VR Single Pass sampling _CameraDepthTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run on an Android device
- Observe the depth map breaking on the right eye
Expected result: depth map should not break on the right eye with Single Pass set
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1, 2017.3.0b1
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Jan 30, 2023 16:33
Seems to not work in 2021.3.12f1
Dec 31, 2020 18:31
The issue is still occurring in Unity 2019.4.15f1
Aug 24, 2020 03:05
I'm still seeing this issue on the Oculus Quest on 2019.4.5f1 with Single Pass. Multi Pass works as expected.
Aug 07, 2020 09:45
I am still seeing this in 2019.3 on Oculus Quest. Any hotfixes I might be able to apply?
Aug 14, 2019 15:03
All uses of grabpass are also broken in the same way.