Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[XR][Android] Depth map right eye issue with VR Single Pass sampling _CameraDepthTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run on an Android device
- Observe the depth map breaking on the right eye
Expected result: depth map should not break on the right eye with Single Pass set
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1, 2017.3.0b1
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown