Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.3
Found in [Package]
[XR][Post Processing] Ambient Occlusion effect moves when moving HMD and using Multi Scale Volumetric Obscurance
How to reproduce:
1. Open the 1150006-ReproProject Project
2. Open the Scenes/SampleScene Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected Result: Ambient Occlusion effect stays in the same place
Actual Result: Ambient Occlusion effect moves when moving the HMD
Reproducible with 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
Not Reproducible with 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1
Note1: This issue appears to be related to the Unity Editor version and not the Post Processing package version
Note2: Could not test on earlier 2019.1 than 2019.1.0a11 versions because of compile errors
Note3: Scalable Ambient Obscurance is not affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy