Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[VP8]Unable to read movie header error when transcoding video to VP8 codec with small custom dimensions
1. Add video to the project
2. Enable transcode
3. Set custom dimensions to 2x2
4. Set codec to VP8
5. Hit apply
Actual: Error is thrown in console:
Error: Unable to read movie header
Expected: no errors in console
Not reproducible: 2017.01a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown