Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[VP8]Unable to read movie header error when transcoding video to VP8 codec with small custom dimensions
1. Add video to the project
2. Enable transcode
3. Set custom dimensions to 2x2
4. Set codec to VP8
5. Hit apply
Actual: Error is thrown in console:
Error: Unable to read movie header
Expected: no errors in console
Not reproducible: 2017.01a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website