Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Visual Studio continues to warn about unsafe code when unsafe code is enabled in Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1105512-Unsafe Code.zip")
2. Notice the error regarding "unsafe code" in the console
3. Open the script ("UnsafeTest.cs") using Visual Studio
4. Notice that Visual Studio is giving warnings regarding the unsafe method
5. In the Editor, enable unsafe code (Edit -> Project Settings -> Player)
6. Notice that there aren't any errors in the console anymore
7. Go back to the Visual Studio and inspect the unsafe method
Expected results: Visual Studio no longer warns about the unsafe code
Actual results: Visual Studio continues to warn about the unsafe code
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Couldn't reproduce on 2017.4, because it doesn't allow to enable unsafe code via Project Settings
1. Re-opening Visual Studio fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete