Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.1
Found in [Package]
Visual Scripting Preferences are not searchable when using search in the Preferences window
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Edit > Preferences > General
3. In the search field of the Preferences window enter 'Dim Inactive Nodes'
Expected result: The Visual Scripting Preferences are shown in the Preferences window
Actual result: The General Preferences are shown in the Preferences window
Reproducible with: Visual Scripting 1.5.0, 1.5.1-pre.3 (2021.1.0b1)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1 (the Visual Scripting package is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete