Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2023.3.0a15
Visual Effects Overlay Menu additional item description and blue selection indicator is not fully visible
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In Scene "SampleScene", in Hierarchy select "GameObject"
3. In Scene View observe the Overlay Menu for "Visual Effect" and at the bottom "Gizmos"
Expected result: "Gizmos" is displayed fully when selecting a sphere in the dropdown menu the currently selected blue indicator is seen on all sides of the dropdown menu
Actual result: "Gizmos" is not fully displayed and the selected sphere GO blue indicator is not observable on the bottom
1. Gizmos is fully displayed on macOS Ventura, but the selection indication is still not fully visible
2. Gizmos text visibility issue reproduces only on scaled screen
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a5, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0b7, 2023.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.0a4
Reproduced on: Windows 11, macOS Ventura
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"