Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Visual Effect] Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Property Sheet
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Visual Effect property Sheet element.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add Component > Effects > Visual Effect.
4. Expand Property Sheet > Float > Array > Size = 5.
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1.
Array size is set as per the value.
Visual Effects Property sheet option is introduced in 2020.1.0a1.
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version