Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Visual Effect] Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Property Sheet
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Visual Effect property Sheet element.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add Component > Effects > Visual Effect.
4. Expand Property Sheet > Float > Array > Size = 5.
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1.
Array size is set as per the value.
Visual Effects Property sheet option is introduced in 2020.1.0a1.
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs