Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Visual Effect] Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Property Sheet
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Visual Effect property Sheet element.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add Component > Effects > Visual Effect.
4. Expand Property Sheet > Float > Array > Size = 5.
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1.
Array size is set as per the value.
Visual Effects Property sheet option is introduced in 2020.1.0a1.
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object