Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Visual Effect] Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Property Sheet
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Visual Effect property Sheet element.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add Component > Effects > Visual Effect.
4. Expand Property Sheet > Float > Array > Size = 5.
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1.
Array size is set as per the value.
Visual Effects Property sheet option is introduced in 2020.1.0a1.
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing