Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Visual Effect] Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Property Sheet
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1 in Visual Effect property Sheet element.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add Component > Effects > Visual Effect.
4. Expand Property Sheet > Float > Array > Size = 5.
Unable to set the maximum size of Array beyond 1.
Array size is set as per the value.
Visual Effects Property sheet option is introduced in 2020.1.0a1.
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode