Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.5, 8.2, 9.1
Found in [Package]
[Visual Effect Graph] Editor crashes on opening VFX graph after deleting property in Blackboard window
-Editor crashes on opening VFX graph on deleting property in Blackboard window after resetting the property.
-Expanding/Shrinking Flipbook property in Blackboard window, ArgumentOutOfRangeException errors are thrown continuously in the console and Node name changed to exposedName.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Project Window > Click "+" > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph.
3. Open in VFX Graph > Add FlipBook property > Inspector > Reset.
4. Expanding/Shrinking Flipbook property.
5. Delete Flipbook property from Blackboard window.
6. Close VFX Graph > Open again.
-Editor crashes on opening VFX graph after deleting property in Blackboard window.
-ArgumentOutOfRangeException errors are thrown continuously on Expanding/Shrinking Flipbook property in blackboard window.
Editor should not crash and no errors in the console.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0a23 with Package version 9.0.0, 8.1.0.
-In Package version 8.0.1 Reset button is disabled.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 7.5, 8.2, 9.1):
Fixed in Package Version 10.0.0-preview.27