Search Issue Tracker
Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
1. Open attached project.
2. Run test: Tests -> MoveFilesAround
3. Inspect console.
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 22.214.171.124535 (9d34608e)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
error CS2001: Source file 'C:\unity2\Tests\EditModeAndPlayModeTests\DirectoryMonitoring\Assets\gen\dir0\subdir0\Script_uEZKsjlVfPkSawq.cs' could not be found.
Refreshing fixes the issue for now.
But we plan to optimize refresh to not refresh non modified files, in that case, compilation error will not go away until I modify a script and force compilation that way.
This happens in a very specific scenario where refresh is called multiple times with some changes in between them. Test stops after last refresh, and then compilation fails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once