Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Viewport is incorrect in a custom pass running in AfterPostProcess when using dynamic resolution
Bug from the forum: https://forum.unity.com/threads/viewport-is-incorrect-in-a-custom-pass-running-in-afterpostprocess-when-using-dynamic-resolution.1008029/
Nov 15, 2022 16:28
I believe that the exact *form* of the bug is different: the forum thread describes the custom pass being rendered at a smaller scale.
The current issue is that the custom pass gets clipped. So instead of drawing 100% of the image at half-size, it's drawing 25% of the image at full-size.
Feb 10, 2022 22:00
This issue has reappeared in 2021.2.4f1 up until 2021.2.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/pull/3070