Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[VideoPlayer] Switching between videos crashes application on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on device
3. Click on play button
4. In the middle of the video click on button which switches to another video
5. Repeat 3-4 steps till it crashes (should crash after 4-6 switches)
31, Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE [SGH-i747], OS 4.1.1, CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4, GPU Adreno 225
Videos (Sometimes crashes on VP8, sometimes on H264 vide) :
H264_SD_144p.mp4, 176x144, h264 avc1, 56.0 kb/s, Main@L3.1, AAC/LC, 2, 44.1 kHz
H264_SD_360p.mp4, 480x360, h264 avc1, 500 kb/s, High@L2.1, AAC/LC, 2, 44.1 kHz
H264_HD_720p.mp4, 1280x720, h264 avc1, 2 205 kb/s, Main@L3.1, AAC/LC, 2, 44.1 kHz
VP8_HD_720p.webm, 1280x720, V_VP8, 3 515 kb/s, Vorbis, 2, 44.1 kHz
I couldn't reproduce the issue with 5.6.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit