Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
VideoPlayer::Callbacks::RenderForCamera crashes when loading a Scene in Play mode
1. Download the attached project "Bartolo.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Loading" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully loads another scene during Play mode
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears both on Windows and macOS
- Could not check on Standalone, iOS, Android because Build process fails
- Could not check on Unity 2017.4 because project becomes corrupted
- The stack traces and errors are shared in the Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.3.0b9 and 2019.1.0a8
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2
Regression on Unity 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode