Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Video player with URL link to the video does not play it in built project
1. Open users attached project.
2. Open videoplayer scene
3. Create a folder in your PCs local disk and put there video.mov from assets folder.
4. In scene videoplayer select Video Player object and in Inspector select path to the video file.
5. Enter play mode and observe that video player plays video.
6. File -> Build settings (make sure you have selected scene to build) and click build and run.
Expected : In built project video is played same as in play mode.
Actual: Video is not played at all.
Reproduced on : 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Tested builds : Windows, Mac OS X
Note : H.264 video.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version