Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Video player with URL link to the video does not play it in built project
1. Open users attached project.
2. Open videoplayer scene
3. Create a folder in your PCs local disk and put there video.mov from assets folder.
4. In scene videoplayer select Video Player object and in Inspector select path to the video file.
5. Enter play mode and observe that video player plays video.
6. File -> Build settings (make sure you have selected scene to build) and click build and run.
Expected : In built project video is played same as in play mode.
Actual: Video is not played at all.
Reproduced on : 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Tested builds : Windows, Mac OS X
Note : H.264 video.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array