Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video player with URL link to the video does not play it in built project
1. Open users attached project.
2. Open videoplayer scene
3. Create a folder in your PCs local disk and put there video.mov from assets folder.
4. In scene videoplayer select Video Player object and in Inspector select path to the video file.
5. Enter play mode and observe that video player plays video.
6. File -> Build settings (make sure you have selected scene to build) and click build and run.
Expected : In built project video is played same as in play mode.
Actual: Video is not played at all.
Reproduced on : 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Tested builds : Windows, Mac OS X
Note : H.264 video.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button