Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video is stuck and never finishes playing when transcoded with VP8 codec and playback speed is set between 5-10
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
Actual: Notice that Video is stuck at the end and never finishes playing (See attached gif)
Expected: Video should stop playing
Reproducible: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b10
Note: Bug is only reproducible when video is transcoded with VP8 codec and playback speed is between 5-10
Reproduced on OSX with .mov and .mp4 video clips.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds