Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video is stuck and never finishes playing when transcoded with VP8 codec and playback speed is set between 5-10
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
Actual: Notice that Video is stuck at the end and never finishes playing (See attached gif)
Expected: Video should stop playing
Reproducible: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b10
Note: Bug is only reproducible when video is transcoded with VP8 codec and playback speed is between 5-10
Reproduced on OSX with .mov and .mp4 video clips.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"