Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video is stuck and never finishes playing when transcoded with VP8 codec and playback speed is set between 5-10
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
Actual: Notice that Video is stuck at the end and never finishes playing (See attached gif)
Expected: Video should stop playing
Reproducible: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01a3
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b10
Note: Bug is only reproducible when video is transcoded with VP8 codec and playback speed is between 5-10
Reproduced on OSX with .mov and .mp4 video clips.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate