Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Video doesn't play on Samsung Galaxy S3, one can hear only audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run Mp4Sync or WebmSync scene on Samsung Galaxy S3
3. Wait till video starts playing
Result: Video doesn't play, you can hear only audio. Notice error in logcat "AndroidVideoMedia::VideoDecoder::Blit failed. Decode shader probably unsupported."
Reproducible: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9
Not reproucible: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.2.0b5
48, Samsung Galaxy S3 [GT-I9300], 4.3.0, 720x1280, Mali-400
137, Samsung Galaxy S8 [SM-G950F], 7.0.0, 1440x2960, Mali-G71
12, HTC One X, 4.2.2, 720x1280, Nvidia AP
mp4_lipsync_test.mp4, 640x360, H264, 299 kb/s, Baseline@L3, 25 fps, AAC/LC, 2, 96 kb/s
webm_lipsync_test.webm, 640x360, VP8, 25fps, Vorbis, 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project