Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Video clip name is not updated in Inspector after renaming video clip
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select video clip
2) Make sure video clip import settings are shown in Inspector
3) Rename video clip
Actual: Notice that video clip name in the inspector stays the same.
Expected: Video clip name in inspector should be changed after renaming video clip
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b11, 2017.03.0b1
Not reproducible with Materials, Render Textures, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object