Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Video clip name is not updated in Inspector after renaming video clip
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select video clip
2) Make sure video clip import settings are shown in Inspector
3) Rename video clip
Actual: Notice that video clip name in the inspector stays the same.
Expected: Video clip name in inspector should be changed after renaming video clip
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b11, 2017.03.0b1
Not reproducible with Materials, Render Textures, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator