Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Video clip name is not updated in Inspector after renaming video clip
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select video clip
2) Make sure video clip import settings are shown in Inspector
3) Rename video clip
Actual: Notice that video clip name in the inspector stays the same.
Expected: Video clip name in inspector should be changed after renaming video clip
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b11, 2017.03.0b1
Not reproducible with Materials, Render Textures, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"