Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Video clip name is not updated in Inspector after renaming video clip
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select video clip
2) Make sure video clip import settings are shown in Inspector
3) Rename video clip
Actual: Notice that video clip name in the inspector stays the same.
Expected: Video clip name in inspector should be changed after renaming video clip
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b11, 2017.03.0b1
Not reproducible with Materials, Render Textures, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open