Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Video clip name is not updated in Inspector after renaming video clip
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select video clip
2) Make sure video clip import settings are shown in Inspector
3) Rename video clip
Actual: Notice that video clip name in the inspector stays the same.
Expected: Video clip name in inspector should be changed after renaming video clip
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b11, 2017.03.0b1
Not reproducible with Materials, Render Textures, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function