Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Video clip fails to transcode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "SBS_Framework.zip" project
2. In Project Window find "Pouring_Video_Cappuccino.mp4" -> Select the clip
3. Override for needed platform -> Transcode the clip
Expected result: The clip is transcoded successfully
Actual result: Transcoding fails with "WindowsVideoMedia error"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36b2 while reading E:/Files/case_1327478-SBS_Framework/Assets/Rimon/FrameWork/Addons/Video/VideoClips/Pouring_Video_Cappuccino.mp4
Context: IMFSourceReader::WaitForSample in ReadSample
Error details: The request is invalid in the current state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object