Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X
Video clip fails to transcode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "SBS_Framework.zip" project
2. In Project Window find "Pouring_Video_Cappuccino.mp4" -> Select the clip
3. Override for needed platform -> Transcode the clip
Expected result: The clip is transcoded successfully
Actual result: Transcoding fails with "WindowsVideoMedia error"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36b2 while reading E:/Files/case_1327478-SBS_Framework/Assets/Rimon/FrameWork/Addons/Video/VideoClips/Pouring_Video_Cappuccino.mp4
Context: IMFSourceReader::WaitForSample in ReadSample
Error details: The request is invalid in the current state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants