Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
VFXCommon.hlsl shader errors on creating VFX graph
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP project or open an existing one
2. Install Visual Effect Graph package
3. Create a new VFX graph (Create -> Visual Effects -> Visual Effect Graph)
Expected result: The graph is created without any errors or warnings
Actual result: And error and 3 warnings are produced regarding shader compilation
Reproducible with: Visual Effect Graph 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b2), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b16), 12.1.3 (2021.2.8f1), 13.1.2 (2022.2.0b2), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: Visual Effect Graph 10.7.0 (2020.3.25f1), 11.0.0 (2021.2.0a1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b1)
- Reproducible on Windows and macOS
- Errors produced are:
"[Worker0] Shader error in 'Hidden/VFX/New VFX/System/Output Particle Quad': Couldn't open include file 'Packages/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Shaders/VFXCommon.hlsl'. at line 1013"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime