Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[VFX] SRP Batcher issues with VFX Shadow-casters
SRP Batcher affects VFX shadows.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project (HDRP or URP)
2. Observe the missing shadows on some of the shadow-casters.
3. Toggle off the SRP Batcher in the SRP asset (requires debug mode for HDRP)
4. Observe all shadows are showing.
- The PR has been backported, affected versions include 2019.4, 2020.1, and 2021.1.
- Does not repro in 2020.2, but that might be just coincidential.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform