Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[VFX] SRP Batcher issues with VFX Shadow-casters
SRP Batcher affects VFX shadows.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project (HDRP or URP)
2. Observe the missing shadows on some of the shadow-casters.
3. Toggle off the SRP Batcher in the SRP asset (requires debug mode for HDRP)
4. Observe all shadows are showing.
- The PR has been backported, affected versions include 2019.4, 2020.1, and 2021.1.
- Does not repro in 2020.2, but that might be just coincidential.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected