Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[VFX] SRP Batcher issues with VFX Shadow-casters
SRP Batcher affects VFX shadows.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project (HDRP or URP)
2. Observe the missing shadows on some of the shadow-casters.
3. Toggle off the SRP Batcher in the SRP asset (requires debug mode for HDRP)
4. Observe all shadows are showing.
- The PR has been backported, affected versions include 2019.4, 2020.1, and 2021.1.
- Does not repro in 2020.2, but that might be just coincidential.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released