Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Shader.SetGlobalBuffer & UpdateDispatch
Using a fork of VisualEffectGraph and overriding the VFXUpdate template, we observed that a global buffer binded using Shader.SetGlobalBuffer doesn't work anymore.
This issue looks like a regression introduced between 2019.2 and 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version