Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Shader.SetGlobalBuffer & UpdateDispatch
Using a fork of VisualEffectGraph and overriding the VFXUpdate template, we observed that a global buffer binded using Shader.SetGlobalBuffer doesn't work anymore.
This issue looks like a regression introduced between 2019.2 and 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point