Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Shader.SetGlobalBuffer & UpdateDispatch
Using a fork of VisualEffectGraph and overriding the VFXUpdate template, we observed that a global buffer binded using Shader.SetGlobalBuffer doesn't work anymore.
This issue looks like a regression introduced between 2019.2 and 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time