Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Shader.SetGlobalBuffer & UpdateDispatch
Using a fork of VisualEffectGraph and overriding the VFXUpdate template, we observed that a global buffer binded using Shader.SetGlobalBuffer doesn't work anymore.
This issue looks like a regression introduced between 2019.2 and 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken
- [URP] Light culling layers don't work when Graphics API is set to anything except OpenGL