Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Shader.SetGlobalBuffer & UpdateDispatch
Using a fork of VisualEffectGraph and overriding the VFXUpdate template, we observed that a global buffer binded using Shader.SetGlobalBuffer doesn't work anymore.
This issue looks like a regression introduced between 2019.2 and 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used