Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b12, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
[VFX] Rewriting VFX assets that contain multiple systems results in errors
Versions tested: 2023.2.0a23
Steps to repro:
1) Start a new HDRP project
2) Create a new heads & tails template (or any other template and duplicate the entire system at least once).
3) Click on "+", create a new Simple Loop VFX Graph, name as a previous one, click to replace the file
4) Observe graph view glitching and errors thrown:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.VFX.UI.VFXSystemBorder.Update () (at ./Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Utils/VFXSystemBorder.cs:450) ...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values