Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Mesh Stripping doesn't test VisualEffect
If a Mesh is referenced only within the VisualEffectGraph, the stripping option could remove needed channel.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object