Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Mesh Stripping doesn't test VisualEffect
If a Mesh is referenced only within the VisualEffectGraph, the stripping option could remove needed channel.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file