Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Output add button cropped in subgraph blackboard
In a subgraph, the "+" buttong to add an output is cropped when there is at least 1 property in the blackboard.
Create a VFX Graph, add an operator, convert subgraph and enter it
without any properties in the blackboard, make it very small horizontally: the + sin't cropped
Add a new property from the blackboard
resize horizontally: + is cropped
Expected: + button is never cropped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked