Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Output add button cropped in subgraph blackboard
In a subgraph, the "+" buttong to add an output is cropped when there is at least 1 property in the blackboard.
Create a VFX Graph, add an operator, convert subgraph and enter it
without any properties in the blackboard, make it very small horizontally: the + sin't cropped
Add a new property from the blackboard
resize horizontally: + is cropped
Expected: + button is never cropped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button