Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.3.0a15
[VFX Graph] logic operators type not configurable
Logic operators looks dupplicated in node search without indication of any differences. their types is different. One is Bitwise the other is Logic.
For most of the nodes, types can be configured if more than one is compatible.
* Open VFX Graph
* Search for "And", "Or"
Expected: An indication of difference is shown, or only one result is shown and its type can be modified
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"