Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0a22
[VFX Graph] Index was outside the bounds of the array is thrown when connecting more than 5 flow inputs in the subgraph
How to reproduce:
1. Import the attached package
2. Observe the error: Exception while compiling expression graph: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a14 (13.1.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform