Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1
VFX graph does not render when using Android platform with only OpenGLES3 API available
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "VfxGraphAndroidRepro.zip"
2. Open "ReproScene"
3. Enter Play mode or open Game view
4. Observe VFX in the Scene
Expected result: Visual effects are rendered
Actual result: Visual effects are not rendered (Scene is empty)
Reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.2f1), 12.1.7 (2021.3.7f1)
Not reproducible with: 10.10.0 (2020.3.37f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.1f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.12f1), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0b3), 15.0.0 (2023.1.0a4)
Note: The issue does not reproduce if Vulkan API is added in Player settings (OpenGLES3 can still be selected as main API)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak