Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.1 or 10.2.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Destroy may not be called from edit mode on resetting VFX Property Binder.
Destroy may not be called from edit mode on resetting VFX Property Binder after adding Audio Spectrum Property Bindings.
Unable to reset VFX Property Binder component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. Hierarchy > Click on "+" > Visual Effects > Visual Effect
3. Inspector > Add Component > Audio Spectrum Binder.
Destroy may not be called from edit mode error in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0a20 with Package Version 10.0.0-preview.27.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b2, 2020.1.5f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.54.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Destroy may not be called from edit mode! Use DestroyImmediate instead.
Destroying an object in edit mode destroys it permanently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0