Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.1 or 10.2.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Destroy may not be called from edit mode on resetting VFX Property Binder.
Destroy may not be called from edit mode on resetting VFX Property Binder after adding Audio Spectrum Property Bindings.
Unable to reset VFX Property Binder component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. Hierarchy > Click on "+" > Visual Effects > Visual Effect
3. Inspector > Add Component > Audio Spectrum Binder.
Destroy may not be called from edit mode error in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0a20 with Package Version 10.0.0-preview.27.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b2, 2020.1.5f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.54.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Destroy may not be called from edit mode! Use DestroyImmediate instead.
Destroying an object in edit mode destroys it permanently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
Resolution Note (fix version 10.1.1 or 10.2.0):
Fixed i Package Version: 10.2.0.