Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 7.4.1, 7.3.1
[VFX] Event attributes having names in lower case get clipped
Event attributes having names in lower case get clipped. Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Install VFX
3. Create a VFX > Drag to Hierarchy
4. Add any event attribute and name it in lower case
Actual Result: Lower case letters get clipped for event attributes
Expected result: Lower case letters should not be clipped
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.3f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 7.4.1, 7.3.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
No UI dev yet (starting end of may)