Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.17f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a13
VFX throws an error Shader Graph asset located here '' is missing when upgrading a project
How to reproduce:
# Pull vfx-qa-ftp (link in the comments)
# Switch to 14.x branch (2022.2)
# Open project with 2022.2 and noticed that there are no errors thrown (The VFX Graph cannot be compiled because a Shader Graph asset located here '' is missing.)
# Open VisualEffectGRaph_URP project with latest trunk
Observe that Shader Graph asset located here '' is missing is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"