Search Issue Tracker
Version control is disabled if e.g. out of date files
Version: Version 4.2.0a4 (446ff42468b3)
Version control plugin: Perforce
1. Two editor instances, both updated with latest files from depot
2. Instance #1: Modify e.g. a material and check it in
3. Instance #2: Modify same material and check it in (without getting latest)
(Can also be repro’ed by e.g. trying to submit file locked by another client)
Message from P4 shown in console:
Version Control General: Out of date files must be resolved or reverted.
Submit failed -- fix problems above then use 'p4 submit -c 17'.
But then version control gets disabled
At least in this case, version control shouldn’t be disabled, as we would like to resolve files right away.
Workaround is to click “Settings” and reconnect to Perforce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes