Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Version Control Check Out window not popping up when using Provider.Checkout()
1. Download attached project "BombBall.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "RootScene" scene
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Editor
4. In "Version Control" connect with your server
Note: I'm using "Perforce"
5. Open "TestBehavior.cs" script which is in "Scripts" folder
6. In the Provider.Checkout modify path to "ResetableComponent.cs" script location
7. Save script and return to Unity Editor
8. In toolbar click Test > Test Behavior option
Expected result: The ResetableComponent.cs script is checked out, denoted by a red tick badge on its icon in the Project window and its presence in a changelist in the VCS Window and P4V.
Actual result: The script is not checked out.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p4, 5.6.5p4
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on Unity 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0b1 and 5.6.0b2
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration