Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Version Control Check Out window not popping up when using Provider.Checkout()
1. Download attached project "BombBall.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "RootScene" scene
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Editor
4. In "Version Control" connect with your server
Note: I'm using "Perforce"
5. Open "TestBehavior.cs" script which is in "Scripts" folder
6. In the Provider.Checkout modify path to "ResetableComponent.cs" script location
7. Save script and return to Unity Editor
8. In toolbar click Test > Test Behavior option
Expected result: The ResetableComponent.cs script is checked out, denoted by a red tick badge on its icon in the Project window and its presence in a changelist in the VCS Window and P4V.
Actual result: The script is not checked out.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p4, 5.6.5p4
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on Unity 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0b1 and 5.6.0b2
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project