Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Version Control Check Out window not popping up when using Provider.Checkout()
1. Download attached project "BombBall.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "RootScene" scene
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Editor
4. In "Version Control" connect with your server
Note: I'm using "Perforce"
5. Open "TestBehavior.cs" script which is in "Scripts" folder
6. In the Provider.Checkout modify path to "ResetableComponent.cs" script location
7. Save script and return to Unity Editor
8. In toolbar click Test > Test Behavior option
Expected result: The ResetableComponent.cs script is checked out, denoted by a red tick badge on its icon in the Project window and its presence in a changelist in the VCS Window and P4V.
Actual result: The script is not checked out.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 5.6.5p4
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproduced on Unity 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0b1 and 5.6.0b2
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing