Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[UIR] Vector image rendering ignores target rect position
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Interface 2.0.zip"
2. Open "Scene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>Scene)
3. Make sure the Game window is open
4. In the Hierarchy window expand Canvas>Element>Image and select "Image"
5. In the Inspector window scroll down and press on "Inline Style"
6. Adjust the Padding value
7. Observe the Game window top right corner
Expected result: The vector image is scaled from the center
Actual result: The vector image is scaled from the top left corner
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Errors: Assets/Interface/ThemeAsset.cs(8,64): error CS8124: Tuple must contain at least two elements.)
Workaround: In the "Element" tab open "Image" and set Vector to "None" then set Texture to any Texture and switch Type from "Vector" to "Texture"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a4