Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2022.1.X
[UIR] Vector image rendering ignores target rect position
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Interface 2.0.zip"
2. Open "Scene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>Scene)
3. Make sure the Game window is open
4. In the Hierarchy window expand Canvas>Element>Image and select "Image"
5. In the Inspector window scroll down and press on "Inline Style"
6. Adjust the Padding value
7. Observe the Game window top right corner
Expected result: The vector image is scaled from the center
Actual result: The vector image is scaled from the top left corner
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Errors: Assets/Interface/ThemeAsset.cs(8,64): error CS8124: Tuple must contain at least two elements.)
Workaround: In the "Element" tab open "Image" and set Vector to "None" then set Texture to any Texture and switch Type from "Vector" to "Texture"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- Toggling "Optimize Mesh Data" in Project Settings doesn't invalidate build pipeline cache for Addressables
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results